There is beauty all around when there's love at home

今晩は! (pronounced [konbanwa], it literally means "As for tonight!" but is taken to mean "good evening" :D)

Today. I gave a talk in church, about God's love for each of us and how we are commanded to love one another. I was NERVOUS NERVOUS but I think it went well. Everyone says so at least....but I always think they are just saying that because they want me to feel good about how I did. Which is very nice of them, so I cant complain.

This afternoon we (Lauren Jacob Matt Jesse me!) went outside to the field near where we live and spread some blankets in the shade of some trees and read books and napped :) And I took pictures. None are of Jesse, cause he came after I had stopped. He was there though, girl scouts honor.

Matt is hilarious. I caught him at a really flattering moment right here :)He was confused by something, I think...
There is something over there!!!
My favorite thing about Matt is that he smiles, all the time, about everything. I think his two main emotions are confusion and happiness. But it makes him endlessly pleasant to be around.
Jacob is also amusing. He brought his computer out with us. But he used it to provide mood music, so that was good good good. :)
Ii desu yo!
This is Jacob's intense face. He is very intense.

Jacob, dont be mad at me for this one. But I think you look a little like a rodent here....in the cutest sense of the word. ;D

Lauren found a big branch that she was going to poke Matt with. He noticed, though ;D

Lauren flopped down happily on her blanket :D

My roommate is the cutest, ever :)

She is pretty :)

I like taking naps out in the springtime. I didnt sleep much and there was a crick in my neck from the uneven ground, but it was worth it to breathe the springy air so much :) Also, I really like being with friends. And my friends are really really awesome. Really really. Awesome. :)

Other things happened today, like an awesome potluck and lots and lots of games and some guitaring and singing, which were also awesome :) But I will not go into detail about them, I think. They were fun though :D

Oh no the end! The end of this post! It is here!

peace, love, sunshine,
Catherine

Comments

Timothy said…
i dont believe jesse was there. you have no proof. lier. ps you didn't send any ciminim rolls back with andy (frowny/pouty face)
Catherine said…
He was he was he was!!! And I didnt send any back with Andy cause they were all gone, but I am sending some home next weekend with Jesse!!!
John M said…
I really liked the ending to this, it made me laugh loud enough to wake up my brother... He was grumpy, but I was very un-grumpy.
Catherine said…
I am glad!!!! :D

Popular Posts