Check it out, I'm rockin' steady GO!

Helloooooooo all :)

I do not have anything in particular to blog about today! But I am happy, and that is worth taking note of. Said happiness might have much to do with a certain boy....but that is all that I will be saying about that at the present time :)

In other news, life is great. As I told my brother when we talked on the phone today, I havent dont anything awesome lately. In fact, I rarely do anything superbly noteworthy or exciting. But I like my life all the same, and the things I do still make me happy. Lately I have been:

-working
-reading Anna Karenina (IT IS SO GOOD!)
-playing Chibi Robo
-Jesse :) (yes, that is an incorrect sentence, as Jesse is a proper noun, not a verb [oh, and what a proper noun....hahahaha :D]. But I like it that way so I dont actually care)
-going to the temple regularly!
-taking naps in the sunshine and
-enjoying life.


And it is good good good. And that might be all I have to say for now.

peace, love, happy happy happy,
Catherine

Comments

lydiaruth said…
I love hearing about you being happy. Because that makes me happy. :)
Catherine said…
Lydia, you are so sweet! thanks! :)

Popular Posts