Are you writing from the heart? Are you writing from the heart?

I had a really good day today. Jesse and I adventured in Sunday clothes. And it was awesome :)

In other news, it is raining, and the window near where I am sitting is temporarily open so I can hear the rain....and it is a beautiful beautiful sound :) There is something so soothing about it....I have no idea what it is. But I really like it.

Its rained here a lot lately, actually. It reminds me of home, cause in the summer at home we have lots and lots of rainstorms! Here is a little different, cause it gets chilly right before it rains (and you can see it coming miles away!!!) and the rain itself is pretty chilly too, unlike at home, where it would stay really hot but the rain would be cold and therefore refreshing....but despite this difference, lately the rain has just felt and smelled really good. It's one of the only things that makes me a touch homesick for NC anymore, honestly. Just because playing, walking, standing in the rain was one of my favorite things ever. I like to think it the rain. It's really soothing, cause the rain just keeps coming down and it can take with it any thoughts or feelings you dont want to make room for the new, better feelings. I like it.

ok falling asleep at the computer!!!!

peace, love, rain,
Catherine

Comments

Timothy said…
rain is the BEST!
Catherine said…
I concur wholeheartedly!!!

Popular Posts