Olive oil juice?

The other day Nikolai walked into the kitchen and starting pointing vigorously at something on the counter and making his signature grunting I-want-that noise "nah nah nah."  We're getting to the point that trying to figure out what he wants usually prevents full on baby-meltdown mode so I sat him on the counter to find out what he wanted.  Lo and behold, he started pointing at the olive oil, I guess because it's the color of juice?  (watered down juice, maybe...)


I tried to tell him it's not juice but he just kept pointing at it, so eventually I put some on my finger for him to taste so he'd learn for himself.  Apparently this was not the deterrent I had hoped for though, cause then he lifted his sippy cup for me to pour some in! 

Silly kid! 


(Also, he's the cutest toddler ever, right?)



Comments

julis said…
Cute little cutey! I have some worry about his taste in beverages, however.
Anna said…
OH MY GOSH, HE IS SO CUTE!!!! His little face, Catherine!!!!
Messy Musings said…
next you'll tell me he like to drink vinegar too! what a character... gee, wonder where he gets that from? LOL ;o)
melissa said…
calvin always wanted to eat butter. cuckoos.

Popular Posts