Birthday!

I had a really lovely birthday this year.  Jesse got up with Nikolai in the morning so I could sleep in, then we used a free ticket we had to go see Monsters University! 


Nikolai actually did quite well--he sat with us for a good 40 minutes before he needed to get up and wander, and then he mostly wandered quietly around in the dark!  


Good job, Nikolai! 

For lunch I made us Nutella and strawberry sandwiches (on wheat, so it's healthy right?) and OH MAN.  Deliciousness.  



The rest of my birthday was nice--we had dinner out and then Jesse surprised me by taking me to a cute cupcake place downtown on our way home!  (Sorry no pictures, I left my camera home! :( )  He surprised me again with some thoughtful gifts when we got home and after Nikolai went to bed we snuggled up with a movie to end the day right.   What a nice birthday! :)

Comments

melissa said…
awesome. happy birthday!

it's hard to remember to bring a camera to a surprise! that's the only bad part. :)
Anna said…
Happy Birthday!

Your baby is so handsome.

Popular Posts