Ann Arbor Art Fair

For a few days here in the summer, Ann Arbor turns into art central with four (FOUR!!!) art fairs that set up shop downtown.  As mild art fanatics Jesse and I decided we had to check it out!  

Nikolai and I took the bus to meet Jesse on campus when he got out of class.  


The art fair was really neat--they had several street performers as well as a stage with different performances going on every hour.  


Above: a couple from the UM dance team.  They were really good....but definitely made us realize how CRAZY good BYU ballroom dancers were!

I tried not to take many pictures of people's art, because some artists don't want you to, but I couldn't help taking a picture of this one! 


It's a legit treehouse!

I saw so much art that I would LOVE to have in my house someday (you know, when we're independently wealthy ;p), and even had a really nice chat with a woman around my age who did really cool nature inspired abstract art.  


Not pictured: The AWESOME NY-style pizza we had while we walked. SO DELICIOUS.  

The only drawback to our outing was the HEAT!  It was in the mid 90s yesterday with 80% humidity so we got pretty sweaty. 



But we had a lovely time, so it was definitely worth it! 



Comments

Popular Posts