LOTR marathon

The day after finals were through we got together with some of Jesse's classmates and had a Lord of the Rings marathon. We watched the extended editions from dawn to dusk and ate by the Hobbit schedule: breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner and supper. 

It was awesome!  I'm not sure if I can remember everything we ate but I'll give it a go:

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Second Breakfast: Strawberries, Blueberries and Raspberries
Elevensies: Biscuits and jam and hot cocoa
Luncheon: Sandwiches with ham, lettuce, tomato, sharp white cheddar and spicy mustard and a green salad
Afternoon Tea: Bilbo's teacake and tea
Dinner: Roasted chicken and baked potatoes
Supper: Apple Tart




It must be said that we tried really hard to have really small portions of everything so that we didn't become overly full before the end. It was hard but we mostly succeeded (though I still ate more meat that day than I usually do in a week!).  

Fun times!



Comments

Maren said…
Okay, that is awesome!
ivrcti said…
I'm glad there were not any microwave fires! (Hee Hee)
ivrcti said…
It sounds wonderful! I love how creative you all are. I love you very much!
julis said…
Now that's my type of day! I'll have to see if I can talk Dave into that. Ha. (He hates LOTR. I have no idea how the marriage has lasted this long.) :-)

Popular Posts