Worker on break

Nikolai saw me wearing an apron the other day and wanted to wear one too.  I don't have a toddler apron (though I might make one soon) so he got to wear one of my old Jamba ones, folded over with the strings tied around and around his waist.  Midway through helping me make dinner he got hungry, so Jesse gave him a little dish of dried cranberries and Niko took them to his little table to munch. 

He looked so cute, like a little food service worker on his lunch break (though any well-trained food service worker knows you're supposed to remove your apron before eating anything...#foodhandlerspermit) so I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures. Hey, cutie! 




Comments

ivrcti said…
I'm delighted that he wants to help you and especially you take the extra time needed to allow for his 'help'! Enjoy!

Popular Posts