Michigan Law school in the fall

While my mom was here, was obviously had to head down to campus to show here where Jesse spends all his time! 

My sweet mother now lives in the west where there are very few squirrels, so she was very excited when she saw that campus was practically swarming with them.  So excited, in fact, that she fed a few!






We walked around and showed her some of the buildings Jesse goes to class in, and of course, the gorgeous law library.  And then, we had to take a picture of how lovely the outside of the law library looked in the fall!



Mom, I can't tell you how nice it was to have you come visit us.  It was so cozy and perfect having you here and I'm so glad you were able to come! You're welcome to come back any time you can/want :) We love you!!!!!!!

Comments

ivrcti said…
Two of my favorite girls together! Thanks for hosting mom! It was very good for her.

Popular Posts