Ride the train

My mom had the fun idea while we were visiting to take Nikolai on the train (seeing as he's so fascinated by them!). 


He was so quiet and observant the whole time that I think he really enjoyed it.


Oh by the way, I cut my hair and created some bangs the night before:


We took the TRAX to Temple Square and walked around for a little bit.  When we saw this fountain, we had to explain to Niko that there was money in it because people throw it in to make a wish. In typical give-a-mouse-a-cookie fashion, this explanation made Nikolai want a penny to throw in as well. 


After tossing it in, he promptly stated, "I wish for a dinosaur."

Way to not be greedy, kiddo! Just one dinosaur. Is that so much for a 3 year old to ask?

Comments

Maren said…
Ah yes, the ever magical train. I love how much they love the small things.
Maren said…
Ah yes, the ever magical train. I love how much they love the small things.
julis said…
Papa would like to see a dinosaur too, Niko.
melissa said…
that is a fun idea. we need to do it again with calvin.

Popular Posts