Grandma

Yesterday we got back from visiting family in Utah! We got to see my family, some of Jesse's siblings and many of his aunts and cousins, and it was great! 

We spent most of the time at my parents' house, where my family got to meet Miriam for the first time. 



I think they really liked each other :)

My mom tried to make sure Nikolai didn't feel left out from all the loving:





It was so, so good to get to see everyone and to spend good time with my family! 

Now, a photo dump of epic proportions will be happening over the next few days, so brace yourselves!

Comments

Maren said…
Aren't grandparents the best? Those are some pretty cute kids too. Too bad our summer Utah trips don't coincide.
Maren said…
Aren't grandparents the best? Those are some pretty cute kids too. Too bad our summer Utah trips don't coincide.
julis said…
THIS is what I've been waiting for! Photo dump! hurrah!
Kylie said…
Fun!! Next trip: Seattle? J/K. But not. I miss you guys! Glad your trip was awesome.

Popular Posts