That's a first

Remember the altered book I entered in our local bookstore's contest a few weeks ago? Well I went to pick up my entry and found out...*drumroll please*....


I won second place! I'll admit, I was disappointed to not have won first place, but I was excited to have won something! I don't think I've ever won anything before so it was really fun to be recognized for something I made (especially something that was an idea that was uniquely mine, not something I copied). 

Here's my prize:


It' a soft book cover! I'm not sure exactly what it's for (maybe you put your books in in your purse so they don't get all dinged up?) but it's fun to win a prize either way! 


Alright, I think I'm done bragging now :)  Thanks for indulging me! 

Comments

Heidi M. said…
4049 adaCongratulations!
Ashley said…
2nd place is awesome!!

Congratulations!

Popular Posts