The Liebster Award

My awesome friend Megan recently nominated me for the Liebster award, a sign of appreciation and encouragement for bloggers with under 200 followers.  As part of the nomination, you're supposed to answer 11 questions they post for you, nominate 11 more bloggers (although I won't be doing that many), state 11 odd things about yourself, and post 11 more questions for those people to answer! 


11 Questions from Megan 

1. Fiction, non-fiction, or poetry?
Definitely fiction!
2. Favorite animal?
Frogs! I'm not sure why but they've always been my favorite. 

3. If you could wake up tomorrow morning and speak any foreign language fluently, which one would you choose?
Russian! (We're trying to teach Nikolai)

4. What is your answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything?
Love

5.  Did you have a favorite year in school?
Uh...well no, not really.  Although 3rd grade was pretty great. 

6. If you could live in any state, where would you live?
I don't know! I haven't lived in enough yet to have a favorite ;) 

7. If you could live in a foreign country, where would you live?
If Russia weren't so corrupt I'd definitely pick there, cause I totally fell in love with it last summer.  But since that's not really an option, I'd either pick Germany or Canada. 

8. Favorite decade of the 20th century?
Probably the 60s!

9. Favorite style of art?
Whatever style Caspar David Friedrich used or anything that uses the Chiaroscura technique. 

10. What is your dream job?
Being a librarian! Or a professional potter. 

11. What is your favorite musical instrument?
Cello all the way, baby! 


My nominees: 

Aaron from Page Turning


11 Odd things about me

1. I can't sit still--I always have to be doing something, even if I'm watching tv. 

2. I only wash my hair about every 3 days, if not longer! 

3. The last time I got a haircut (that wasn't done by me) was 3 years ago. (and I have the wonky layers and split ends to prove it!) 

4. The toe seam on my socks bothers me so sometimes I wear them inside out. 

5. I don't like wearing shoes (which is weird cause I really love shoes).

6. I used to hate the winter but now I love it. Taking a big breath of cold air makes me so excited! 

7. I'm addicted to used book stores. 

8. I treat road rage like a recreational sport. 

9. I semi think of chocolate milk as a health food (cause milk is good for you, right?).

10. Watching my baby walk makes me insanely proud. 

11. I love cookies more than any other baked good. 

Questions for my nominees:

1. What is your favorite color?

2. Cookies, cake or pie? 

3. Summer or winter? 

4.What's your favorite thing to do when you have no other responsibilities? 

5. What's your favorite food?

6. Do you like animals? If so, what's your favorite?

7. What's the best trip you've ever been on? 

8. What's your favorite book?

9. If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?

10. Do you have a favorite tv show? If so, what is it? 

11. What's life all about? 


Ok guys, thanks for being a good sport and for reading all of that! Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.  



Comments

Popular Posts