Miri Dearie

Our Miri is growing up so much these days! I fear that she's already suffering the middle child syndrome (older sibling is always involved in new stuff, the baby is adorable and needy) but we're trying to push back on that as much as we can. 

She gave up her nap before Leona was born, but she's been super tired lately and will often fall asleep during quiet time. It's a tricky spot--she usually gets too wild/grumpy if we skip quiet time, but if she takes quiet time and falls asleep, she won't go to bed until an hour after bed time. Catch 22!

Anyways, here's an adorable photo of how I found her after quiet time the other day:


We're also going through a serious case of the trying threes, and I'm trying to remind myself that Niko was hard at this age too and This Too Shall Pass.


She becomes so peaceful when she sleeps!


We went to see a live llama at my library the other day, and afterwards we made yarn-wrapped llamas together. Miriam made this one, and drew this INCREDIBLE face on it.


I know you need a close up:


OH MY GOSH. It made me laugh aloud, and it still makes me laugh every time I see it. Way to go, silly Miri :D

Comments

Popular Posts