Nothing seems to change, let alone you wont forget my name

That is the song that woke me up as my alarm this morning. So its stuck in my head.


I had this recurring dream/semi-nightmare last night, so I wanted to write about it before its gone.

I cant remember how it starts...but it always ends up that me and some people I care about go to the airport, and there is some information that some bad people want but we are hiding it from them, but they find two people that look alike and make one of them run off to make the security guards follow them and then the other guy sneaks on the plane (usually with guns and stuff) and the rest of us get on too. This time I had some hw/stuff to study that would potentially give us an advantage against the bad guys, so I had to hide it from them on the plane. They knew though, and the main bad guy showed up and was threatening me with a gun that he had concealed in his jacket. The interesting thing was that we were all at desks in a classroom though, and the plane just looked like a big classroom....anyways, then things shifted and we were all in this little dusky town/place, and the bad guys had the laptop that had the information that they werent supposed to have, but they were still trying to catch us for some reason. There was a part that was different than usual--some of my friends (and in this dream it was people I know in real life) all decided to sneak in to look at the laptop (but not steal it...I'm not sure why) and I tried to tell them not to but they did anyways. And then we all had to run, through some woods next to a chain link fence that led to this kind of wasteland where someone said this renegade member of our group had been hiding out for a long time. And then there was this monkey skull, attached to a chain with 2 other monkey skulls (but only the first one talked) and I had to carry them around for some reason. There were also projectors that were just sitting on the ground periodically along this chain link fence, projecting some movie onto a big screen, and we had stopped right in front of one without meaning to so then the bad guys could see our shadows and knew where we were. I bent down and cracked the projector in two, and then we ran...and then we were in a werehouse, and the monkey skull was talking to us, telling us how he had ended up like that, but then for some reason something happened to it and then I couldnt run and had to limp along.....and then we all bust out of doors to this creepy dark patio that had all these twisting pathways and puddles and we began to spread out and split up, and then I realized that they were going to come and pick us off one by one and it was going to get scary so I somehow woke myself up.

Anyways, this is really more for me than anything else but I wanted to record it before I forgot it....and if anyone happens to know any dream symbol stuff and what any of this means (cause I seriously think that our dreams mean things), comment and let me know :)



peace, love, weird talking monkey skulls,
Catherine

Comments

lydiaruth said…
I have a dream dictionary. You can borrow it if you want.

Popular Posts