Her romantic mind...

This first post is just to explain the title of my blog--it's a quote from "Peter Pan," my favorite book everrrrr. It's about Mrs. Darling, Wendy's mother:

"Her romantic mind was like the tiny boxes, one within the other, that come from the puzzling East, however many you discover there is always one more." -Peter Pan, pg 7.


If you havent read Peter Pan, you need to. Go check out a copy, right now. I'm actually going to re-read it this week, I think....I'll probably alternatively read that and Anna Karenina. Sounds like a good balance to me :)

Speaking of this week, it's women's conference! So work this week will probably be kind of busy, seeing as all kinds of women love "healthy" smoothies. But, you know, it's money, which, despite my hatred for it, is occasionally necessary and even helpful to have.

The point was, I'm not working too many hours this week (or this term) and I'm not taking any classes so I'm going to have tons of time to play and read and crochet that blanket I'm working on. Juche!

Ok, that's all for now.

Peace, love, whatever,
Catherine

Comments

Popular Posts