Our little helper

The other day, my dad came over to help us deconstruct our bookshelves (Thanks, Dad!).  Nikolai happened to still be awake at the time and despite grandma's best efforts to distract him, after awhile he found some tools and decided he should help too! 



I don't know why, but it always astounds me when our little boy picks up grown up things and imitates stuff we do.  He's just a grown person in a little tiny body sometimes and it's amazing! 

Also, in case you can't tell we're in big time packing mode over here so I think this will be one of the last posts I'll put up before we're in the Great Lakes State.  Wish us luck! 

Comments

Anna said…
Good Luck!

Nikolai is just so cute!!!

Can't wait to hear all about the move.
Cammie said…
Thanks for sharing your blog! We miss you guys already, but are SO excited for the great adventures you'll have. Clara and Nikolai truly are soul mates:)

Popular Posts