Mini reunion family photos

Since everyone was going to be down here, we thought we should take some family photos! (Especially since we're going to be very far away very soon...)  We did some group shots and couple shots--and these are my favorites! 



(I instructed everyone to make their best dinosaur pose!)


Niko was tired (it was almost bedtime!) but he was still pretty cooperative. 


He loves his Uncle Jack! 




If you're every wondering where I get my quirkiness and sense of humor, just take a look at this photo and you'll know:


And finally, some sibling photos!!



First we're standing there normally, then we squeeze in a liiiitle more....


and a littttle more....


and then my head got squished! 


I love you guys! We're sorry that we'll be so far away but we promise to come back to visit as soon as we can.  We'll miss you!



Comments

Heidi M. said…
Aww so sweet - I love a big happy family. Your sibling pictures are my favorite, and the you and Jessi one. Pretty people!

Popular Posts