Our life so far, summed up in 50 photos

I recently got 50 free prints from shutterfly so I took the opportunity to FINALLY order the pictures I wanted to begin putting together our Adventure book!  We've been wanting to make an Adventure book ever since we saw Up! and we've been collecting momentos and silly little things from our life to put in it ever since--but I never got around to printing pictures for it!  So I went through about a million pictures and sorted out the important events in the last 3 years that I wanted to put in our book.  


It's sort of fun to see our life summed up so...summarily.  I've already begun putting them in our book so maybe I'll put some pictures up of that soon! 

Comments

julis said…
So, more than 1 per month, not quite 2 per month. That's a decent average! It'll be fun to look through your Adventure Book through the years. Good call.
Kylie said…
Hey that's me!! :) What a great idea!

Popular Posts