thursday update

We haven't been up to much lately.  Mostly I take care of Nikolai and try and keep the house from turning into a total wreck. (Usually I fail, but I try!)  

But I AM training for the Big Cottonwood half marathon!  I started training last week and I'm doing pretty well! I've gotten faster since I started and it's getting easier to get myself out the door. The first few days it was hard to want to get started so Jesse was kind enough to run with me.  (He even pushed Nikolai in the running stroller! For 4 miles! What a trooper!) 

This photo is after our run.  Notice I'm all red and Jesse looks normal.  Gotta love my runner husband. 
(Also, that's the last photo taken of his beard! I miss it so)



And with no further ado, here's some Nikolai updates: 

(he's 5 1/2 months old now)



Starting to sit on his own! He still falls over, but he can stay up longer now.


Mama's fingers are still delicious.


And so are his toes! 


(So flexible!)


Comments

Popular Posts