Bombardment

I got a camera that takes videos for my birthday (my fancy-dancy camera is too famcy/old to do video so my kind parents remedied that for me on my birthday) so now you shall be bombarded with videos of our boy! (which is the only reason I wanted a camera that does videos)

This week Nikolai has begun mouthing--we're not sure if he's imitating talking or eating or what, but it sure is cute!


Just today, he modified the mouth smacking by adding tongue clicking! 


And here is finally a video of his sweet sweet laughing! Also, sticking his tongue out :)


And a new trick: Jesse can make him laugh from across the room! 


If you watched those, thanks for indulging me.  This is for posterity so I've got to be honest!

Comments

Albert said…
Very nice Princess Bride reference. Plus my nephew is adorable! Love you!
Loïe said…
So darling! "It's the joy of cloth!" hahahaha
Kylie said…
Oh man - I can't wait to get him and Walt together....
Meg said…
Oh the cuteness!!!! Nice Princess Bride quote by the way. =] He is too cute. Thanks for sharing! <3

Popular Posts