Tiny baby, tiny party

Jesse's birthday was Saturday! He's a quarter of a century old! 
If we didn't have a 2 week old baby, I'd have gotten a little more intricate with the party planning...as it were, that wasn't really possible.  
(Luckily I married the man who feels really awkward about parties for him and so he didn't mind ;D)

So I made a birthday banner


and celebrated his accomplishment


and made a strawberry yogurt cake with lemon glaze.
(Thanks, Pinterest!)



And we watched one of the short animated films from the DVD of Russian films I got him.

Quiet party, happy husband. 

Comments

julis said…
Excellent job, wife of my son! That sounds like the perfect Jesse party! And the cake! I really like cake. I'm not sure if I've shared that with you before. ;) That looked like one really nice 25th birthday cake. That's all I'm sayin'.
Kylie said…
Wow - I'm pretty amazed you made that amazing cake and a banner with a tiny baby in the house. Awesome job.
Catherine said…
I made the banner friday in between feedings while Nikolai slept, and I made the cake Saturday at my parents' house where there were grandparents and an uncle to entertain the tiny one while I baked! It worked out pretty well :)

Popular Posts