It's February, baby

Being a new mom is busy! Well, busy as in the I feed Nikolai, he's awake for awhile, we fall asleep...and then do that all day long.  But this week I am also writing my very last college paper ever so this week I have to nix a nap or two and have Nikolai's grandma play with him when he's awake so I can research and write.  

So with that brief update, here are some photos:

Father and Son discover each other



In which Nikolai is grumpy, then happy, then tries to eat his hand, falls over, and becomes grumpy again.



Smiling in his sleep!


(he has smiled a few times when he's awake, but only very briefly.  By far, most of his smiles occur when he's sleeping!)

Comments

Jill said…
he is soooo adorable. :) and I love his jammies. I'm obsessed with navy striped things. Good luck finishing up school! I'm impressed you have done it in the first few weeks of your baby's life....that is awesome!
Kylie said…
Cute cute cute! I love those first smiles. :)

Popular Posts