first name: bob, last name: we-had-a-baby-it's-a-boy

(does anyone else remember this commercial?)

aaaaaand.....the 11 (out of 29) people that voted we're having a BOY were right!!!!  

(and I was wrong! I knew it was a girl...wrong! ;D)

Yep! Look at his sweet little profile :)


and look at him arching his little foot!


and him telling us that he's number one! (see his little hand there in the middle?)


Yaaaaay!!!! I will admit, at first I was mildly disappointed that he's not a girl, but now I'm just excited to have a sweet little boy! And jeez, is he looking cute already :) Our little gummy bear has come a long way since our last ultrasound! We're excited that he'll have so many cousins and friends his age to grow up with, and we're excited that he he looked healthy and good! The best part was watching him take big swallows and seeing his little nose and mouth :) Yaaaay, baby boy! 


p.s. we had a girl name picked out but hadn't settled on a boy name, so give us a little while to decide what to call him! 

Comments

lydiaruth said…
yay! congrats! I don't even remember if I voted for a boy or a girl, but either way yay! You guys will have an adorable little boy and I'm sure he'll grow up to be quite the ladies-man.
Jill said…
hooray!!! congrats! So far I think boys are just so awesome and sooo sweet. :)
Kylie said…
The good news is, now we can share hand-me-downs and sewing patterns. :) Boy names are hard, as you know Walt didn't have one until he was two days old. Good luck!
Catherine said…
Kylie, I had no idea Walt was unnamed for 2 days! I'm glad to hear that though--I won't feel too much pressure if we don't have one right away :)
Kelsey said…
Yaaay! Yes, I do remember that commercial--still funny! :) Loved those pictures of him. It's so fun to capture what they're doing while they're still in the womb. And I am quite impressed with your skills at decorating onesies!! We have one (store-bought) that says "Chick Magnet" and has a baby chick on it. And one that says "iPood" with an iPod underneath. And one that says "Diaper Loading..." with an incomplete download bar. There are so many cute clothes out there for boys now; it's fun! :D

Popular Posts