Another tally on the side of having a girl

According to my informative and humorous and generally awesome book, What to expect when you're expecting, "women pregnant with girls are more forgetful, on average, than those carrying boys." 

I take this as good news because the other day, I went to get another bowl of salsa out of the fridge but couldn't find the jar in the fridge (and wandered around the kitchen for 5 minutes trying to figure out if I had left it on the counter, to no avail...) only to find that I had placed it in the cupboard with the bowls and plates (yes, really). That, and I can no longer carry on a decent conversation because I start sentences and then forget what I'm saying halfway through...yeah, I'm thinking that this one might be a girl! Thanks, all-knowing baby book! ;)

Comments

Kylie said…
I hope it's a girl for you. :) BUT, I did the exact same thing so many times while I was pregnant! I think it's just a hormonal thing. Also, the Chinese gender thing was wrong for us...so I don't know how reliable all of that stuff is, but it sure is fun! Can't wait to find out!
Catherine said…
yeah, I'm not putting too much stock in it :) but I do think it's hilarious how forgetful I;m becoming!
Vanessa said…
all of those things were wrong for us. i was super forgetful with both my boys! and still am today! yikes! i wish you well through your pregnancy!

Popular Posts