A brief update:

Friends! We safely arrived in the grand ol' United States of America 2 weeks ago, helped my family finish packing up my childhood home, and promptly drove back across the country to UT! We've been here for about a week, settling in and generally taking a breather ;) I'm starting on 2 independent study classes (the last thing standing between me and my degree!!!) and Jesse is looking for a job--and I'm still growing a baby! 


I'm 22 weeks pregnant, and I've FINALLY set up an appointment to find out the baby's gender! It'll be in about a week and a half, and I am SO EXCITED!!!  And this is where you come in--you should vote to guess what we're having! Over to the right over there there's a poll where you can vote anytime before Tuesday the 27th--so jump on it! Yaaay!

Comments

Doug & Charisse said…
What a cute maternity shirt! makes me even more excited to be preggo someday.
Kylie said…
Secretly I just hope it's a girl so Walt and little Stricklan can be betrothed...so excited for you guys!
PS: if you would like to borrow any maternity clothes, mine are all packed up and would love a new home for the next few months.

Popular Posts