Home is wherever I'm with you

We are moving.  I told you that, right?  


We are moving to North Carolina.  We are moving on Monday.  The moving truck shows up on Thursday for us to start filling.

Which means that I began packing today.  

Since we're still living here for another 6 days and still have to sleep and shower and wear clothes and eat, I'm pretty limited in what I can already pack.  

So today I packed everything in the hall closet (all of my crafting stuff [lots], board games, and excess toiletries), all of the books on the bookshelf in our room, and all of the books in the living room.  The only problem with those areas is that you can't see them, so it really doesn't look like much and the house is a wreck even though not much is packed...

I'm stuffing everything in the living room closet for the time being (since we DO still have to live here and Jesse needs to not go crazy from the mess during his finals) which is working out pretty well.  

Anyways, this is what it looked like when I had just finished packing all of the books. 



Summation:
We have a lot of books. 


p.s. I packed all of our board games into one box and since we're running short on boxes I reaaally wanted them to fit in just the one box...and I pretty much had to become a Tetris master in order to fit them all in.  But I did it! 

p.p.s. Listen to this.  It's where I got the title and anytime anyone says Alabama or Arkansas this song is all I can hear.  


Comments

Breanna said…
I already miss you! :( But you will have wonderful adventures!
Kiera said…
Can I say that I absolutely adore the fact that both of you have so many books? Seriously, that is one of my requirements for good friends is a lot of books. (Even though they are a pain in the back to pack and move.) Good luck moving and with your new adventures coming up!!
ivrcti said…
Great, bring all those books to NC so I'll have a wonderful summer reading list!
Catherine said…
Dad, we're definitely bringing them! And Jesse for sure has a ton of books you'd love to read!
Unknown said…
Here is the pattern I used for those booties! There are all different sizes, and pretty easy to make!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/75308113/the-ava-slipper-baby-booties-crochet?ref=em
Catherine said…
oh my goodness thanks so much!

Popular Posts