A list

Things to do before we head off to NC:

1. Figure out how to make them let me pay tuition for Tübingen

2. Finish my capstone paper (aka analyze and add 5 sources to my existing paper)

3. Bring said capstone and portfolio to Professorin James so she can give me a little P on my transcript so I can graduate!

4. Pack everything we own into a 8'6" by 9' by 5' space

5. Find my sunglasses

6. Eat at the Cocoa Bean one more time

7. Have one last WICKED AWESOME Jamba party with my lovelies

8. Keep growing another human being

(not necessarily in this order)

Comments

Doug & Charisse said…
haha. you are great! I hated moving. Good luck to you and see you in NC!!
Jennifer said…
Jamba Party: check. :)
Catherine said…
Jenn you commented and I was like....Jennifer? Do I know a Jennifer? And then I was like.....DUH! JAMBA JENN!!!!
Catherine said…
Charisse! I keep having nutso dreams that we're driving across the country and I realize I didn't pack ANYTHING and crazy stuff like that! But hey, I decided that Jesse and I are going to try to go to the temple once a month this fall before the baby is born and since the temple is near you,m we thought maybe we'd use that opportunity to come see y'all!!!

Popular Posts