Dear Megan,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


(sorry I don't have any recent pictures of you so I stole this one from your facebook!) 

Ohhh Megan.  You are 19! You made it! You are in your last year of teenage-hood, but are already long-since on your way to becoming an amazing woman.  You are growing older so quickly, I can hardly believe it!  (I would have said you're growing up quickly, but you've definitely already grown up!)  Megan, you are so talented (guys, have you seen her photography?  This girl is going places!) and so beautiful! I am jealous of your ability to pull off spunky hairstyles and to dress SO incredibly cute ALL the TIME! (I mean really, can I borrow some of that?) But I also admire your kind heart and giving nature--you're a tough cookie that doesn't always let people in easily, but when you do you love them like CRAZY and you're willing to do anything for them! I love being your sister and I'm excited to continue to be friends as we both attempt to become adults and figure out this crazy thing we call life.  

I LOVE YOU!!!! 

love,
Catherine 

Comments

Anna said…
Sisters named Megan are the BEST!!
Meg said…
Thanks for this Catherine. I love you so much! I'd let you borrow my clothes but you're pregnant now and I'm not so sure my clothes would fit you anymore....love you deary!

Popular Posts