Meanderings

School is kinda nuts.  Too much to do, too little motivation.

Planning out when I'm going to do things helps though.

So does doing homework Friday night so that Saturday I can play alllll dayyy long.  It's awesome. 

And so does going on a double date with an old roommate of Jesse's with said roommate's girlfriend (and Jesse, of course) to Color-Me-Mine.  We painted some teacups and left them to be fired.  Pictures soon!

When we came home, we didn't want to go to bed, so we watched an episode of Psych, did a puzzle of northern Italy, and ate this:


Yep, that's vanilla icecream, hiding under there under all that glory.  My husband is brilliant.


In other news, I was perusing the bags if miscellaneous fabric at DI on Friday and came across a bag with 2 yards of this fabric in it.  

It was $3, and I didn't want any of the other fabric in the bag, but this fabric is GOING TO BE SOMETHING AWESOME, so I bought it anyways. 


So now I should get my sewing machine fixed.  Forreals. 

Comments

Unknown said…
:D I love you sister. I have full confidence that you will, indeed, make something awesome out of it.
Kylie said…
Super cute! I love buying the scrap fabric at DI. Come over, you can borrow my machine. :)
Catherine said…
Kylie: Forreals? Oh man. Now I really have to find a good pattern and some free time!!!!
Loïe said…
There's an antique shop on Center St. that has some great deals on fabric; I think you should check it out! :)
lydiaruth said…
I didn't even know there was scrap fabric at the DI! Where is it?
Catherine said…
@ Megan: I definitely should! Thanks for the tip!

@ Lydia: It's in the back towards the right. I think its the last aisle before the books start. Its not always awesome but I've found embroidery hoops and fabric there, old lace, old zippers, and that kind of thing! It's pretty awesome :D

Popular Posts