dear arcade fire, you're awesome. love, catherine.

Sometimes I sing songs about my new kitchen stool or cutting up carrots or getting beans out of the cupboard (funny that they're all usually when I'm cooking.  probably cause I like cooking.  and they usually all go something like "I'm getting out the beans ooh ooh yeah I'm getting out the bean ooh ooh the beans the beans I'm gettin' em out ooh ooooooooh ooh oooooooooh so we can make a stew-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh!"  Or something like that).  Anyways, sometimes Jesse makes up a little dance to go along with the songs, which is awesome, cause I love it when he dances.  Sometimes I make up little songs just so he'll dance.  Sometimes he'll start singing or dancing so that I'll do it too.

I make faces a lot, mostly at Jesse.  Lately, he's starting making the faces I make back at me, in his words "so you can see what they look like!" Of course, they look different on his face than mine, and I also have no idea what my face looks like when I'm making the face at him, so I usually just end up laughing too, even if I was making a cranky face or something.


These, friends, are some of the ways we survive school.

And now, if you'll pardon me, I have some more readings about the city and modernity to crank through.

Comments

Breanna said…
You are the cutest in the whole wide world! I love you!!
Catherine said…
thanks breanna! I love you too! ;D

Popular Posts