Dear Jamba lovelies,

Are coworkers even allowed to be as good as y'all are to me?

You are

funny

intelligent

beautiful

wonderful

hardworking

crazy

and

amazing.

I laugh more than is probably legally allowed at one's place of employment.

We wear fake mustaches in public sometimes, for heaven's sake.

Hasn't everyone always wanted to have someone to do that with? Or things like it?

Well I have those friends, and you are phenomenal.

I tell y'all practically everything, things I might should keep to myself (like the bruise on my bottom from my new bike...yeah, I didn't need to bring that up) but I feel instinctively that I could tell y'all oh so much more.

Life is good when you're around, Jamba-ites. It is truly good.


Thanks for the laughs, the hugs, the tears of laughter, the on-going good times, the love,
Catherine

Comments

Tasha said…
I'm glad I found your blog just in time for this post, because I couldn't agree more. Thanks for making Jamba a lovely place!
Meg said…
I'd like to say I'm happy for you but honestly I'm jealous of them. xP

Popular Posts