And all of the houses they build in the seventies finally fall

Our apartment complex was build in the seventies. Just sayin'.

Anyways.


I made these!

They are fridge magnets.


The left one is part of a gift bag I saved from our wedding. It's super cool and has a fuzzy texture to it. The middle one is some of the cellophane wrapper that was around some flowers Jesse got me earlier this year. And the last one is just light green tissue paper that I use for everything.


Man, I just realized in listing what those are made of that I SAVE EVERYTHING. No seriously. We finish a box of cereal and I stash the box in my craft drawer, cause hey, what if I need it? But I do! And I did! I used it for these!

In the spirit ofj ustifying my pack-ratty-ness even further, let me just say that most of the things I save are things with cool textures or prints or what not, cause they're cool and I just KNOW I could make something out of them. And you know what? I usually do, too. I just don't post them >.>

Oh yeah, and those 17 paper towel/toilet paper cardboard tubes in there? TOTALLY gonna use 'em soon. Not sure what for. But TOTALLY gonna use 'em....

Comments

Loïe said…
Sometimes we are so alike it's scary. I totally do that too! Especially because I love multi-media projects, so I'm always thinking that every little scrap or trinket could be used as the finishing touch to something. I had several bags of cardboard (including toilet paper rolls) saved up until I took my mom's advice to throw them out, since we'll probably never really be short of cardboard.
Catherine said…
Haha! So true! Yeah, I'm really mildly obsessed with multi-media stuff lately....so I keep everything! Sometimes after making a project I want to keep all of the scraps because I'm certain they'll be good for SOMETHING....but I usually make myself throw them away.

Popular Posts