Let her dance let her dance let her dance

Hola! Here is some evidence of how my time has been spent lately.

Thursday was my sweet Jesse's 23rd birthday! And as such, I threw him a surprise birthday party. It was great! There was cake,
and games, and presents, and awesomeness. It was great.

These are the headbands I have been making!

This first one I made last week. The flowers are kinda interesting cause they were mostly just an experiment, but I'm still pretty pleased with it.
This one I made today! The flower is 5 petaled, three layers...yeah, not too crazy. It's a lot better than the ones on the first headband, cause I figured out how to do the layers and such better...the headband itself is crocheted looser so it's less stiff. This one is broader too. The ones I saw people wearing on campus were wider than the one I made first and I realized--it's cause the wider ones keep your ears warm!!! So this one should do that better.


In other news, last night Jesse and I just stayed in and watched movies. We hadn't had dinner and weren't really hungry but were really munchy so we aaaaaate aaaaaa......
Es war wunderbar :)

The END!

peace, love, love, love, love,
Catherine

*title provided by the Bobby Fuller Four

Comments

Kylie said…
Thanks for inviting us to the party! We watched Peter Pan with my niece on Saturday, she loved it. We'll bring it back soon. And, those headbands are amazing! I want to learn!!!!!

Popular Posts