He's one! He's one!!!

Our sweet little boy is finally one year old! It's funny to think that this time last year I was very VERY tired and kind of out of it from having an epidural and C-section...but SO happy that our little boy had finally arrived!  It's interesting how time has flown.  When I first had Nikolai it felt like it was a battle to get through every day, trying to figure out what Nikolai wanted and attending to his many needs, so every day felt so long!  A good friend told me "The days are long, but the weeks go by fast" which proved to be so true, especially for those first few weeks--but after a few months, I started to get the hang of taking care of our little buddy and he got better at communicating his needs and slowly but surely the days didn't feel so long any more!  Our sweet boy can be a lot of work but he's such a sweet kid and he's so worth it. 

And now, without further ado, some super cute baby pictures my awesome sister Megan took for us! 

(notice the slight Up! theme? You'll see more of it when I post his birthday party pictures tomorrow!)











Comments

Rach said…
he's adorable! I love the pictures... and the UP theme - you're so creative!
Heidi said…
Happy birthday Nikolai!
The Twiggers said…
Gorgeous photos, gorgeous baby! Nice to feel like I've caught up a bit with you by stalking your blog! :)

Popular Posts