In which Nikolai is 5 months old

On Saturday our little buddy turned 5 months old.  He didn't have a doctor's appointment this month so we don't have any height or weight stats, but he seems like he's growing well and is developing some pleasing chub on his thighs.  

Feats:

-Rolling both ways like a FIEND

-Still not sitting up on his own, but he's close!  

-Also not sleeping through the night yet....he's toyed with it a bit, but apparently he's not ready to take the leap.  Oh, how I wish he would!  My body has coped by feeding him in my sleep--I'll wake up when he cries and go into the other room with the intention of giving him his pacifier to help him get back to sleep, then wake up two hours later with him in my arms, having apparently fed him instead. I've actually had to pile things in the chair in his room where I feed him in order to force myself to wake up when I go in there! 

-And that's about it!

Now some photos:



And a baby collage!

(click to enlarge)

Comments

Heidi M. said…
I totally fed Riley in my sleep when we were meant to be sleep training too! I think I started making Dave get up with her the first time she woke each night...its funny how I'd forgotten about that - at the time it was the worst thing ever

Popular Posts