Things we do


We play games when Jesse comes home for lunch.
(he's temp-ing at a place close enough to walk home for lunch!)
Most days, we play Yahtzee. 

(Most days I win ;D)

We make Jesse awesome shirts.
(Jesse provides the ideas, I provide the man power)


The Russian on the front translates to "Beauty will save the world."
Good old Dostoevsky. 


We (me) grow ourselves a boy-child. 


Looking at this picture is actually pretty comforting, cause usually I feel like I look much larger than that. 

30 weeks and still goin' strong!

Comments

Doug & Charisse said…
You are so adorable. I love your shirt too (the maternity one.. and Jesse's I guess haha) good work :)
Mindy said…
Yeah! I didn't know you were with child. SO exciting!!!
Tasha said…
Hey, thanks for posting the link to that tutorial. I've started making my own shirts now, and it's so much fun! Someday I might make some as cool as yours :)
Catherine said…
Hooray! I'm so glad you're making shirts too! isn't it the best ever? now you can wear your creativity everywhere!!! I should also tell you about where we buy our t-shirts--GenX is a sorta gangster store over by Macey's but they have plain colored tshirts there that are PERFECT for decorating! girl's shirts are actually fitted and flattering and are only like 5 bucks, and for guys shirts they have a million colors and they're only 5 bucks too! so cheap! so great!

Popular Posts