Happy Thanksgiving

We're spending this Thanksgiving with Jesse's family.  All of his siblings are here, so we're having a real party!  

And in the closet this evening, I found my wedding dress in it's bag--we left it here after our reception oh-so-long ago, because we thought that would be simpler than toting it all over the place when we moved around.  

I opened it up to look at it and was suddenly overwhelmed with happiness. 


We got married! We did it! And I am so, SO happy that Jesse is the man that I married. 

This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for you, sweet husband.  Thanks for having faith that I'd be a good wife for you--and thanks for being the best man I could have ever possibly married.  I'm also thankful for the little boy growing in my belly, and for the family we're creating.  I'm excited to share this life (and the one after!) with you, dear.

Comments

Anna said…
AW!!! You guys are the cutest couple in the whole world!!!!

Popular Posts