I am growing a person: week 14

Hello all! I would just like to announce that I am finally becoming visibly pregnant and no longer look like I've just eaten too much! (well, mostly)

Ta da!


Well...I still sort of look like I maybe just ate too much...but I am also looking a little pregnant.  Wahoo!  Really though, this last week or so I think I've "popped" and the baby must be growing double time cause I've become noticeably more pregnant looking at a very quick rate! It is very exciting :) There is probably a real baby in there after all! 


In other news, we leave for Russia on TUESDAY.  OH GOODNESS.  I am going to try REALLY hard to post lost of updates for everyone to see (no promises though; I really am inherently a slacker). Wish us safe travels, everyone!  

Comments

Anna said…
Cute Cute CUTE!!!!a
Meg said…
You're the cutest my dear sister! I love your little baby belly. =] Wish I could see it in person. Love you deary. =]

Popular Posts