Dear mama,

Happy Mother's Day! 

Thank you for all the things you've done for me over the years--
thank you for teaching me to be silly,


for helping me not take things too seriously,


for teaching me by example how to have the faith in God I'd need to make it through this world,



for showing me what kind of woman I should be,

 

for always being there when I need someone to talk to,  



for always being supportive of me,



for loving me enough to carry me for 9 months inside of you, 



for putting up with my stubbornness,



for letting me go to college all the way across the country from you,



for letting me be my own person,



for always being proud of me, 



for being "really weird, but really cool,"



for being one of my very best friends,

and for being my mother! 

Love,
Catherine 

Comments

Popular Posts