Sick and tired of being sick and tired

I stayed home sick today. Well, minus going to campus to take the in-class midterm that I didn't think it was worth the hassle to make up.  

Sweet Jesse came back home with me after I was done his test because he had a break in between classes and because I was quickly becoming a sick, stressed out mess.  (I really wish I could blame the sickness and hormones on pregnancy.  Then I'd have a suitable excuse! Alas, no such luck.) 

So I sat on the couch with my sweet husband, who looked like this. 

(the face was for the camera, not the reading.  It was Goethe, but it was not that astounding)


And while I watched this I worked on this. 




Sometimes, when I don't feel sick, we make funny faces at each other in the bathroom mirror. Sometimes we photograph it.  But mostly we just keep the awesomeness for ourselves. (count yourself lucky this time!)


Das Ende.  

Comments

Tasha said…
I love your embroidery, and I love you two. feel better soon!!!
melissa said…
your house is going to be a needlepoint treasure trove!
Kylie said…
Oh no! Get better! You can just blame it on being sick, that's totally excuse enough.
Anna said…
Is the 2nd season of Downton Abbey out yet?! I'm dying!
Catherine said…
thanks guys!! and anna: you watch it too? YUSSS. I think the first season just came out though (unless I'm happily confused) so it sounds like the next one won't be out til next year. :(

Popular Posts