Some thoughts # 1

Jesse and I are attempting to do homework (actually, he might really be doing homework, I'm merely procrastinating it) and meanwhile are listening to the Christmas mix made by my awesome friend Rachel (Rachel I stole it! You put it on facebook so I downloaded it!  But it's great!) and it is indie and there are banjos.

This is how our (somewhat onesided) conversation went:

Catherine: I am a sucker for indie music with banjos.
Jesse: Banjos?
Catherine: Yeah.  I don't know why.  They just get me.  Banjos get me.

Back to reading up on reader response criticism so I can write this dagum paper.

p.s. I've taken a lot of pictures lately.  They should be up here soonish.  Maybe when I finish this paper.  Maybe tomorrow.

p.p.s. I applied.

Comments

bRob said…
Please please please share the Christmas mix with us! I love banjos <3!

-brittany
Catherine said…
Here's the link to it!

http://www.mediafire.com/?dt5vrbv35c6pljz

And here's the link to the track listing too:
http://iamameliaearheart.blogspot.com/2010/12/have-yourself-very-indie-christmas-vol.html

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet and not all of it has banjos in it, but it is still delightful :D
K&M said…
Love it!! Just downloaded!! Thanks Catherine!

Popular Posts