A few conversations from today #2

Catherine: Uh, are you going to need to print any long papers in the next two days or something?
Jesse: Yeah probably, why?
Catherine: Oh.  Then I probably shouldn't use the rest of the printer paper to make paper snowflakes then.

Can you tell it's the end of the semester and I finished my next to next to last paper that I woke up to write at 4:30 this morning?  Can you tell I've been writing and reading a lot in German this semester so my sentences have become long and rambly but that I have no cases to help sort out subject object confusion?

I hope so.  Cause those things are true.

And now, a conversation overheard on campus today:

A girl talking to another girl: So she's a nurse major, and has cats, and works at this clinic, and was over this guy with amnesia, and on their second date he had like, this miraculous recovery and remembered they were friends in kindergarten and now they're engaged and she's giving her cats away....


I hope so very very much that they were talking about a very poorly written movie....oh please oh please oh please oh please....

Comments

Meg said…
I can't believe that second conversation was real. I almost hope it was real because that would be hilarious!
Kylie said…
I have paper! Come make snowflakes with me. :) Also, I'd love to visit, but I know you guys are super busy so really whatever works for you. I'm busy Saturday but that's it so far. Just give me a call!
Breanna said…
Hahaha! That is fantastic!
Unknown said…
Catherine, You are the cutest person on earth. Well, cept maybe Mom of course.

Popular Posts