So nice to see you here, fall

Dear Fall,

Well hello there. Nice to see you. I'm glad you arrived this week, although I'm not so happy that you and summer keep doing this weird back and forth thing. I am happy, though, that you allowed me to break out the first hot cocoa of the season!

Witness the excitement!

I'm also glad for all the deliciousness you bring us. This week, Jesse and I made some great fall food, just because of you!

We made Pelmeni, Russian dumplings!

So tasty!

Thanks too, fall, for all the lovely colors you've brought us! These are my favorite ones:


Especially since we used them to make some delicious soup!!!!!

Thanks for being so good to us, fall :)

Love,
Catherine

Comments

Unknown said…
Bla!! I posted my latest blog post just minutes before yours!!!! Now I feel urged to write another so my name wont fall behind on the blog roll thing.

Popular Posts