In a moment wings unfurl, a butterfly, a little girl

Lately, I am learning. Not so much classes and stuff, cause I'm not taking any right now (although I am trying to use this time not taking classes to get better at Japanese and German!), but I've been realizing almost daily something new that I should be doing or that I could do better, or something different I want to do to be the person I really want to be. There are so many, almost, I can't keep track of them all! I might put them on here....we'll see.

In the meantime, I cleaned my room! Lauren rearranged it last weekend while Jesse and I were in Idaho (ps. we went to idaho again! for his brother's missionary farewell! It was awesome. I love Idaho :D) and so when I came home there were a lot of things that Lauren didn't know what to do with, so I pretty much reorganized all my s1uff. It was awesome!

This was my desk, midway through cleaning it off:

This is actually a lot cleaner than it was...but at this point I thought it looked kind of cool so I had to take a picture. And you can see my crazily growing plants in the background! And my dinosaur bank. And some flower petals. And some cds. And the huge calendar that I should use to organize my life more!

Anyways. That's all I really have to say.

Cept oh! I'm a trainer at Jamba now. And I kind of like it! And I've discovered that work goes a million times better when I've gone to yoga that morning. Seriously.

ooooooook. That's everything. Just wanted to update. A bit. Ok.


peace, love, learning,
Catherine

Comments

Popular Posts