Blue lips, blue veins, blue, the color of our planet from far far away.

Ahhhhhhhh life! Life has been awesome and busy busy lately. Hence the not writing!!!

Let me start at the beginning....nevermind, is too long. Let me sum up ;D

YELLOWSTOOOOOONNNEEEEEEE!!!!!

Jesse and I went to Yellowstone :) Er, correction, we went to Rexburg (and I met his momma!!! I've met the rest of his family, cept his sister, and she wasnt there) and then we (and albert!) all went to Yellowstone.


IT WAS GORGEOUS!!!!

It was green and alive a beautiful :D


Shoot. I done forgot what else I was going to write about doing. Hm....

We went out to the sand dunes while we were up there, and I didn't bring my camera so I have no proof, but we stood on top of one and we could see for MILES!!!!! There was nothing but horizon on all sides. And it was then that it happened, the thing I had been fighting for the past two years.

I fell in love with the west. Yes, it finally happened. Well, Idaho, at least. The rolling dunes, the sagebrush steppe, the lava flows, the way that there is so little moisture in that dry place but that plants find ways to conserve water and grow up any place they can....*Sigh.* It was beautiful.

And then we came home!

On saturday, we went had lunch with JesseMama (I'm not really sure what to call her) and then went to Salt Lake to explore! We saw lots of cool churches. These flowers were in front of this Catholic Cathedral.

Pretty!!!

This was the doorway!
Look how cool!
I like sculptures!

Then Jesse took pictures of me. This is the best one :D

That's the aforementioned purchased at DI dress. I love it :D (and megan, those are some of the bracelets from you I'm wearing!)

We also went to the city library! Holy huge library batman!!! It was really cool. Then then then mall! I found sweet new flats at Forever21, that I've been wanting for a long time. Then then then watching the Joseph Smith movie at temple square! Really good!!!!!!!



So yes. Those are the adventures I've been having lately. Good good good ones. With Jesse :)



OH MY GOSH I FORGOT.

My birthday! Was on Monday! And Jesse! brought me flowers!!!

White roses!!!

I really really really love flowers :D And I got Regina Spektor's new cd, Far, from megan, with some bracelets and earrings! Jesse, as it turned out, had ALSO got me that cd, just an hour earlier (they are both so clever!!!) so we went back to Best Buy (after dinner at Cafe Rio) and exchanged it for an Iron and Wine cd :D And then we went to Walmart, and bought plants. We do not, however, have a yard to plant said plants in, so, the next night, under cover of darkness, we snuck about to some random locations that are not ours and PLANTED THEM!!!!! According to Jesse, this is plant terrorism. It was awesome awesome awesome :D :D :D :D :D :D :D He is a clever clever clever boy :)

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! I'm not even kidding. It was seriously amazing.



Aaaaand. Now. It is sleeping time. I will write other things later, for I have other smaller things to write about, but that is the update and it will do for now!!!

peace, love, love love love,
Catherine

Comments

Timothy said…
hahaha plant terrorism is all the rage in france so i hear. ps not everyone went to yellowstone. cuz i didnt cuz i was working. im just sayin you shouldnt make blanket statements like that.

Popular Posts