Leona 1 month

Lest I neglect our last baby, I'm going to attempt to do a monthly update on Leona, just like I did for Niko and Miriam. Hopefully I'll make it a whole year!


Sleeping Patterns: She is such a good sleeper! She wakes twice a night, and often goes at least one 4-5 hour stretch. I am feeling way more well-rested than I could have imagined. She naps plenty during the day, often waking to eat but sometimes having to be woken if she's snoozing too long. 


Eating Habits: We're on a pretty good schedule of breastfeeding every 2.5 to 3 hours. In the evenings she likes to eat more often, around 2 hours between feedings.


New Discoveries I Made: She's making eye contact a little bit but is mostly still a little cave creature! She doesn't like being outside (so much sun!) but she puts up with it, because she is an incredibly amiable baby. 

My Accomplishments: Pooping so much! I mean...she's a month old guys ;)


Places I Went: Everywhere! As the third child she gets trucked around like there's no tomorrow. We've visited my work and Jesse's, IKEA, another library, a playground, Niko's school...all the places!

Special Memories: This baby gets so much love from everyone around her. I have to wash her hair all the time because it's always getting greasy and stuck to her head because of all of the love! 

Comments

Popular Posts