MLIS + BABY

In the two weeks after Leona's birth I had two group projects due in order to finish my MLIS. I was pretty worried about getting it all done, but with Jesse's help (and due to Leona's easy-going nature) I was able to spend several evenings getting my head in gear and getting work done. 


Some of my work was done by typing around Leona's snuggly baby body, which felt like a pretty fitting way to finish my whirlwind degree.


And now I'm done! I've finished my last assignment, and I graduate in two weeks. It's sort of crazy to think that I'll never do another assignment, and I'm weeks away from being the first person in my family to get a Master's degree. It's been a wild ride from start to finish (I'll detail the process more after I graduate!) and I'm really proud of getting it all done!

Comments

Maren said…
You are amazing!

Popular Posts