An easy landing

Landing with my parents worked well for our re-entry to the US. Not only did they give us a place to stay as we got everything ready for the move up to CT, but they also had an old car we could take for our life in the northeast. Also, my sister and her family were in town (on the way for their own move to North Carolina for graduate school), so being there at the same time as them was a huge bonus.

Miriam loved the ducks that lived outside my parent's place, and got a kick out of feeding them canned corn. But sometimes she got a little too excited, and tried to pick them up or grab at them, which meant that watching her feed the ducks was a very interactive activity.


Miriam and her cousin Joshua are just 6  weeks apart, and they had an awesome time together. Miri still talks about "my Joshua" all the time.


I can't remember the last picture I had taken with just my sister and my mom (maybe there were a few at my brother's wedding?) so we took a few before we left. I love these two amazing women so much!




Comments

melissa said…
sounds like a great transition place.

Popular Posts