New year new experiences

Happy new year!
This is the year that I graduate and finally become a mama! 
Hurrah hurrah! 

I've got a good list of resolutions that I think will be really good for me (among them is running a half marathon! woo hoo!) and I've also decided to make a list of creative projects I'd like to do this year (I found the idea here).  I'm always making something, but I tend to put off bigger projects because they cost more or take more time, and then never end doing them.  In that light, I've decided to put a list of them here so that I can look back at them in order to plan ahead a little and actually do them! 

So in no particular order: 

1. Sew a quilt! 

2. Make some couch pillows. 

Either: 


Or: 


3. Make this skirt:


4. And this one:


5. Find a good picture of our family or Nikolai and make this: 


6. Make this with little Nick's sweeeeet little feet:


7. Make a cool book for secret treasures:


8. Start a cool scrapbook:


9. Start an adventure book for our family! (we even have the book already!)


(Ours doesn't look like this, but here's the link from google: link)



Those are the main ones I can think of right now, but I'm sure I'll come up with some later! 

Here's to a wonderful new year!

Comments

Rach said…
So... just had to say that I love those pillows! Can't wait to see pictures of the new munchkin - Good luck!
Michele said…
Ooo! I made the cozy one...but mine say "SIT"! They were not too hard and a lot of fun to make!

I love your projects you picked out. :) Especially the scrapbooks.

Popular Posts